There may be no finer way to honor the memory of a loved one, the compassionate care of a healthcare provider, or to permanently associate your own name with Madison Memorial Hospital than through a naming opportunity.
The Madison Memorial Hospital expansion and remodeling project includes many new areas that will improve patient care. These spaces also represent opportunities for the hospital to formally and permanently recognize the generosity of its donors – those individuals and organizations whose support is helping Madison Memorial Hospital’s ability to offer the best healthcare in the Upper Valley of Southeast Idaho. Naming opportunities are important, not only because Madison Memorial Hospital believes that it is essential to acknowledge significant acts of generosity, but also because the hospital is an integral part of the Upper Valley of Southeast Idaho. Recognition of generous donors underscores the connection between this region and its hospital.
The expansion and remodeling project of Madison Memorial Hospital is in response to the growing needs of the local communities. In order to safeguard our reputation for medical excellence and address the healthcare needs of our rapidly increasing population, we must expand and remodel our facility.
Significant components of the project include:
- New Surgery, Emergency Department, Radiology, Laboratory, and one stop Diagnostic Center.
- New all private family-friendly patient rooms and ICU.
- Expanded Family Maternity Center with new family-friendly postpartum rooms and new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Remodeled and expanded Wellness Center, which will be the home of Physical Therapy, Education and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Remodeled medical office space for Madison Outpatient Specialty Clinic that will have space for visiting specialties.
- Remodeled and expanded kitchen and support areas.