Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking an organized and detail oriented Accounting Clerk. The candidate will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in addition to processing accounts payable, assisting with payroll, and maintaining miscellaneous receivable accounts. The candidate will work closely with members of the Accounting department and will need to feel comfortable interacting professionally with all hospital employees as well as with vendors and physicians.
- Solid understanding of general accounts payable and payroll processes.
- Working knowledge of computers and proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must have excellent work habits and can allocate time appropriately to complete tasks and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in carrying out duties.
- Has strong organizational skills and excellent problem solving capabilities, as well as having a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 3 years of office experience which includes accounts payable processing and payroll support.
- High school graduate
- Full Time, Monday – Friday (Days)