Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire an admitting clerk who is dedicated and detailed oriented with the entry of admission information into the Patient Accounting System. The incumbent will be required to maintain a high level of accuracy while pre-certifying appropriate clinic admissions, verify eligibility for patients using various applications available from insurance carriers. The admitting clerk is the first contact the patient will receive in regards to MMH and requires a level of professionalism in keeping with the values of integrity, respect and caring.
- Previous Admitting/PBX experience, preferred
- Fluent in spanish, preferred
- Clinical Experience as a CNA or CMA, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Monday 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Every Other Weekend (rotating shift)