Clinic Nurse (LPN or CMA)
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to provide direct and indirect patient care, specific to the age of the patient population served in the medical clinic. He/she communicates with physicians and registered nurses about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including the results of diagnostic studies and symptomology. He/she is able to perform general nursing duties with adequate supervision, and participates in performance improvement activities. He/she ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner, consistent with the center’s standards of care. He/she demonstrate performance consistent with the mission, philosophy and goals of the medical center and organization: remains flexible to changing systems: is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice and treats staff, physicians, patients and families with consideration and respect.
- Current LPN licensure in the State of Idaho, Certified Medical Assistants will be considered
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
1- Part Time
1- Part Time (Temporary)
- Position qualifies for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plan