Registered Nurse-Emergency Services
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) to be accountable for providing professional, safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care within the emergency Department; utilizing the nursing process, ensuring that care is delivered in compliance with hospital and departmental specific policies and procedures, legal and regulatory standards; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. The incumbent is also responsible for demonstrating performance consistent with the mission, vision, values, philosophy, and goals of the unit and organization.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), within 6 months of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), within 6 months of hire
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP), within 1 year of hire
- TNCC or ATCN, within 1 year of hire
- Minimum 2-3 years of Hospital Nurse Experience, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Resource Pool/PRN (must be available to work some days, nights, weekends, and holidays)