Cancer Center and Specialty Clinic Registered Nurse (RN)
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) to provide direct patient care in the Specialty Clinic/Cancer Center setting, and provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition, respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. The RN will perform general nursing duties in the department and participate in performance improvement activities. This position requires excellent communication skills with patients/patient families from diverse backgrounds with the skill and expertise associated with Madison Memorial Hospital.
- Current RN license in the State of Idaho
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), current
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), current
- Oncology Certification
- MediTech experience, preferred
- Previous Med/Surg experience, preferred
- Infusion Experience, a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
2 – PRN (as needed)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.