Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Laundry Aide to collect, distribute, and clean all laundry throughout the facility. The incumbent will work in conjunction with other Housekeeping Aides, Special Project Techs, and some clinical staff to ensure patient rooms promote an environment of healing. The Laundry Aide will be responsible for ensuring the laundry rooms and equipment are clean and disinfected.
- Medical Facility cleaning/janitorial experience, preferred
- Read and understand technical information ,( i.e. Product/Chemical Labels, Safety Data Sheets, Policy Manual and work instructions)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Regular Part-Time (days, shift may vary depending upon organizational needs)