Mother/Baby Unit Registered Nurse
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) to provide direct patient care in the Recovery and postpartum setting, and provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition, respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. The RN will perform general nursing duties in the department and participate in performance improvement activities. This position requires excellent communication skills with patients/patient families from diverse backgrounds with the skill and expertise associated with Madison Memorial Hospital.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification (NRP) within 6 months of hire
- Breastfeeding Basics Nurses Course (BBNC) within 9 months of hire
- STABLE Course within 1 year of hire
- MediTech experience, preferred
- CPN experience, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Resource Pool (minimum 6 shifts per month)