Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a welcoming and friendly PBX Operator. The incumbent will be responsible for answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate person, department, or area while maintaining a high level of professionalism, etiquette, and friendly/caring tone. The PBX Operator will direct patrons of MMH to the location they are seeking, answering basic questions, and overall providing assistance to all those entering the building. As one of the first MMH representatives patrons will meet, the incumbent’s actions, voice, and overall demeanor must exhibit the organizational values of respect and caring, teamwork, initiative, and integrity.
- Previous PBX experience, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
- Full Time, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.