Surgery Center Registered Nurse (RN)
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) to be responsible and accountable for the delivery of individualized nursing care to patients having surgical intervention. The dimensions of practice range from pre-admission and preoperative assessment to intra-operative intervention on to postoperative evaluation. Incorporating current clinical knowledge with establish nursing practice, the incumbent preforms nursing intervention utilizing the nursing process. When in the Operating Room this position will also assist with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory, assess the Operating Room for equipment functioning and room turnover and readiness, obtain supplies for individual cases and ensure all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met. The incumbent will participate in performance improvement activities. This position requires excellent communication skills with patients/patient families from diverse backgrounds with the skill and expertise associated with Madison Memorial Hospital.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), current
- Minimum of 6 months recent perioperative nursing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Basic computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Regular Part Time