Rules for Visiting the ICU
- For our patients, please wash your hands before and after visiting the ICU. There is a sink and a hand sanitizer located in the patient’s room.
- Refrain from visiting the hospital if you have a fever, cold, or cough.
- Guests are allowed to visit at the patient’s and/or family’s request. No more than 2 people at a time are allowed unless approved by the care provider. We ask that visitors take into consideration the patient’s needs and keep all visits to a minimum.
- A waiting room and chapel are available for the patient’s friends and family. Please be mindful of others using these areas.
- Children may visit the ICU but only with adult supervision at all times. During certain times of the year, children will not be allowed to visit the ICU due to increased potential of illness. Please be mindful and educate your children on what they may see.
- Latex balloons are not allowed in the hospital because some people are allergic to latex. Mylar balloons are acceptable.
- When bringing any type of gifts to the ICU, please contact the care provider to see if it is appropriate to bring to the room. Sometimes, it is better to bring gifts after your loved one has been discharged.
- Due to patient privacy, only two people will be given information. All others should contact those individuals for updates and questions in regard to their loved one.