Registered Nurse-Emergency Services
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) to be accountable for providing professional, safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care within the emergency Department; utilizing the nursing process, ensuring that care is delivered in compliance with hospital and departmental specific policies and procedures, legal and regulatory standards; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. The incumbent is also responsible for demonstrating performance consistent with the mission, vision, values, philosophy, and goals of the unit and organization.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), within 6 months of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), within 6 months of hire
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP), within 1 year of hire
- TNCC or ATCN, within 1 year of hire
- Minimum 2-3 years of Hospital Nurse Experience, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Regular Part Time – Variable Schedule (works 2 shifts per week, benefit eligible)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.