Health Unit Coordinator – Emergency Department
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Health Unit Coordinator to provide indirect patient care in the Emergency Deparment. The incumbent must meet the communication needs of the patient/family, departmental staff and medical staff, demonstrates basic computer knowledge, prepares and complies records, initiates direction from physician and nursing staff. The Health Unit Coordinator regularly participates in performance improvement activities, maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Medical Terminology (within 6 months of hire)
Previous C.N.A. experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Full Time (Nights, 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.)