Acute Med Surg Registered Nurse
Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) to plan, coordinate, and implement patient care specific to the age and needs of the patient population service in the Acute Med Surg Unit. The RN ensure that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner, consistent with the unit’s standards of care, demonstrates performance consistent the mission, philosophy, and goals of the unit and organization and remains flexible to changing systems. The incumbent is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice and treat staff, physicians, patients, and families with consideration and respect.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho
- Basic Life Support (BLS), current
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, within 6 months of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, preferred
- Basic Dysrhythmia Class
- Cerner experience, preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Resource Pool (minimum 6 shifts a month)
Regular Part Time (12 hour shifts 2 times a week, variable schedule, rotating weekends, benefits after 60 days of employment)
Full Time (12 hour shifts 3 times a week, variable schedule, rotating weekends, benefits after 60 days of employment)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.