Rexburg Occupational Therapy
- Work-related injuries
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Arthritis & other serious illnesses
- Children with birth injuries
- Neo-natal intensive care
- Dynamic & Static Splinting
- Structural Integration & Deep Tissue Massage
- Hand Therapy including fine motor retraining & coordination
- Activities of daily living
- Wheelchair fitting & adaptive equipment
- Chronic pain & headaches
Matt Daybell MS, OTR/L – 15 years experience specializing in Neuro rehabilitation, wheelchair assessment and fitting, feeding/swallowing training, and pediatrics/newborns. Matt and his family live in the Salem area.
Rebecca Anderson MS, OTR/L – 8 years experience specializing in activity of daily living retraining, visual and fine-motor skills training, pediatrics and hippotherapy. Rebecca and her family live in the Egin area.
Brian Kingsford OTR/L – 17 years experience specializing in acute/inpatient rehabilitation, upper-extremity strengthening and reconditioning, and fine- and visual-motor skills training. Brian and his family live in Rexburg.