Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire an Echocardiogram Sonographer to perform clinical examinations as assigned. The incumbent provides customer service in a way that is keeping with organizational values of teamwork, initiative, integrity, respect and caring.
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (ARDMS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CCI)
- Current BLS
- Two (2) years of sonography experience, preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Classification: Full Time
PRN (as needed)