Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire an Echocardiogram Sonographer to perform clinical examinations as assigned. The incumbent provides customer service in a way that is keeping with organizational values of teamwork, initiative, integrity, respect and caring.
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (ARDMS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CCI)
- Current BLS
- Two (2) years of sonography experience, preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
PRN (as needed)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.