Madison Memorial Hospital (MMH) is seeking to hire a skilled Housekeeping Aide to clean and disinfect all areas of the hospital, including but not limited to Clinical Areas, patient rooms, offices, lobbies and hallways. The incumbent will work in conjunction with other Housekeeping Aides, Special Project Techs, and some clinical staff to ensure patient rooms promote an environment of healing. The Housekeeping Aide will be a constant point of contact for patient, patient families, and visitors and must be able to provide appropriate customer service to the standard that MMH is known for.
- Medical Facility cleaning/janitorial experience, preferred
- Read and understand technical information ,( i.e. Product/Chemical Labels, Safety Data Sheets, Policy Manual and work instructions)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, MS Publisher (or Equivalent) and Power Point.
- Proven Integrity, Respect, and Initiative
Full Time (benefited)- Nights
Regular Part Time (benefited) – Overnights
PRN (as needed), must be available to work: days, nights, some weekends, and some holidays